Vato
Well-known member
- Joined
- Aug 31, 2026
- Messages
- 57
- Reaction score
- 9
So the new Apple Watch has a feature where it will always be recording the conversations around it so that it can do things like send you a recap of everything you did for the day. It sounds like an amazing feature for a spy device but its not being marketed as that. It's just advertised as a useful tool for Apple to increase your productivity.
MKBHD talks about it here:
Direct Link
15m05s, relevant part starts at 3m10s
Example Siri Recap for an average person on an average day:
11:42 AM — Customer complained about a return policy; you handled it but vented to Deja afterward about "the audacity."
1:15 PM — Break room chat with Deja: she thinks her ex is texting her again "just to be nosy," you gave the advice to leave him on read. [flagged as sensitive
]
6:30 PM — Call with Sam: recapped the second date with Jordan (dinner, seemed nervous, brought up wanting to "take things slow"). You floated texting first tomorrow.
7:05 PM — Same call: discussed whether Priya is actually into the guy from the gym or just likes the attention — general consensus: unclear, "watch this space." [flagged as sensitive
]
7:20 PM — Tentative plan made: brunch Sunday with Sam and Deja to debrief further.
Sounds reasonable to me and I have nothing to hide so I'll probably get a new watch. I like the idea of having a transcription of everything I do for every single day.
MKBHD talks about it here:
15m05s, relevant part starts at 3m10s
Example Siri Recap for an average person on an average day:
Today's Recap - Saturday, Sept 26
Rough shift, drama with Mia, maybe seeing Jordan again
Summary: A long shift at work with an annoying customer interaction, a venting session with a coworker, and an evening call with a friend covering relationship gossip and weekend plans.
Key Points:
[
expand to show full content ]
Sounds reasonable to me and I have nothing to hide so I'll probably get a new watch. I like the idea of having a transcription of everything I do for every single day.